7 years, 4 months, 8 days later in the middle of the pandemic

My resume claims I blog, um so opened my blog and oh I didn't post since 2014. Definitely something I can pick up while Im locked down. I wonder why I stopped blogging and after a deep retrospective, it hit me "Aha" back then facebook was not a place where you shit post your thoughts, so "You needed a blog." 

 Soooooo hows life been ever since? I got married, did a butt load of traveling, started reading philosophy, Oh Oh and started a travel music video page, will definitely spam about all that soon. Right now lets focus on the pandemic. I hope we survive this, I hope we rise strong. But once we do that how do we NOT lose our minds????? Heres some thoughts I collected 


Be the good samaritan -  It has been more than a year, the pandemic has locked us down along with that it has locked a significant amount of the economy. Many have lost jobs, many are taking home less, many are having to spend more to eat the same amount of bread and many are having to just wait for resources and have nothing available. If you are someone who is still economically sound, help out. You don't need to go out of your way and hand out money. You can do things like continuing to pay your maid/cook/gardener/help even if they cant come, or even small help like not bargaining with vegetable vendor, helping small shops survive, donating small amounts when ever possible to aids for suffering family. If you ever wanted to do good this is the time, this is where you feed your inner con


Stop spreading darkness - We are so quick in sharing news of death and suffering without validating. The national/international media is shamelessly doing that for TRP, but you are a modal conscious entity why are you doing that? What are you going to get out of terrorising someone. If you have a news that helps do share, if you have a news thats only going to cause confusion or chaos just drop it. We already have a lot of pain, pressure, depression, anxiety and suffering. We do not want any more. 


Explore your self -  We have always wondered what would we do if we had more time, if we could have flexible hours, if we spent more time with family, if we could live without worrying about traffic,  if we had time for workout...Well all those "if"s are now answered and most of us(including me) are doing nothing about it. We could be making the best of it but we are making excuses and cursing those who are using the time properly. Lets stop doing that. Let me promise to myself a few things that i would do 

1) Read something daily(physical book)

2) Meditate daily

3) Workout daily (If not to rip my body, at least to stay fit)

4) Start a hobby (or just engage in something new)

5) Spend quality time with family

6) Eat healthy ( more like less unhealthy, try*)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebookaholic

WTF Marriage !

The DIVA who ate an Aspirin