malaysia vs india

Malaysia truly Asia ! im so convinced about this after a recent visit, this being my first trip to malaysia,also the first trip out of India and also the first time i got my passport out of ma fkin shelf , so was excited the whole trip (throught out the trip , damn )!!

well lemme compare india and malaysia on few aspects


CITY:
M: awesomly built, extreamly maintained, great acrh/engg amazing planning over all mind blowing
I: slowly picking up speed i wont say we're to back but pretty much

ENVIRONMENT:
M: so clean n fresh , of course thats on a cost but its feels gr8
I: home sweet home(please dont ask more)

COST OF LIVING :
M: pretty low on average
I: unpredictable

FOOD:
M: a big wooow for style but a veg fried rice is served with fried fish and chicken grave(vegetarians look out)
I: NO TRACE OF CHICKEN even IN CHICKEN BRIYANI

WOMEN:
M: omg !there are the hot ones but there are the slutty ones too !
I: jai ho ! da desi girl......

PUBLIC TOILETS:
M: so well maintained and free for use
I: very dirty and very COSTLY(gimme a break RS 2 for an urgent piss)

BOOZE:
M: you get that 24*7 legally.
I: here ALSO u get 24*7 :D:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebookaholic

WTF Marriage !

The DIVA who ate an Aspirin